Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cleaning cookie trays

onegoodthingbyjillee.com
http://pinterest.com/pin/195765915022770758/



So my cookie trays have been through a lot. When I got mine they were already hand me downs from when I lived at home.   The one picture above is only one I've used for 8 years.

Here are my pans before:

Using 1/4 cup baking soda and enough hydrogen peroxide to make a paste I smeared it all over the pans and let it sit for an hour.

After about 45 minutes of scrubbing  with an SOS pad they looked like this:
We were getting there but I felt like the baking soda paste was just like Dumbo and his magic feather. Like the paste was just there for looks.. so with the other half of the smaller tray I only used the SOS pad. I got the same results (not as shiny though (see bottom half of picture below).

An hour and a half and 2 SOS pads later.... My arms are killing me!!

It really works- but man does it take a while





**If you found this helpful please follow me. Feel free to post your photos also!**

No comments:

Post a Comment