Saturday, November 9, 2013

Coffee Protein Drink

  Visit facebook.com
 http://www.pinterest.com/pin/195765915025995601/


After a long run and workout, I like to have a very small amount of the protein powder that we have on hand. Honestly, it's not the best tasting thing in the world, but I only have a little and I drink it pretty quick. I typically workout before I go to work and so I am a little tired afterward and I like to bring a second small cup of coffee with me. Now I can just have it in my drink.


 What you need:
2  Cups of ice, blended
1/2 cup of almond milk
1 cup of your choice black coffee
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder


I threw the whole thing in my blender and then did a quick taste test. It needed a LITTLE splenda, so I sprinkled that and a LITTLE bit of sugar-free vanilla coffee creamer into it and re blended it. That is the smaller of the two protein shakers and it made about 1 1/2 of those.. I think it tasted great- couldn't taste the protein in it after that. I think that it was a great new shake to use during the Summer especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment