Saturday, November 9, 2013

Ribbon landyard/ ID holder

  Visit pocketfulofpoise.blogspot.com
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/195765915026009855/

So the main reason I don't "pin" as often as I use to is that I  am now working and although I am actually doing a lot of the pins, I don't take the time to upload them anymore...
I needed a landyard for my job and so I saw this pin and quickly made one that wasn't just string. I used some Hello Kitty ribbon and two different hooks that I bought at Walmart ( I have no idea what they are called, sorry).

Anyway, I checked the ribbon length around my neck, cut it apart and sewed it together. To keep it from moving around I sewed the ribbon above the hook. The other pinner added a flower, but I thought it would be weird on mine... I may add a cupcake, but I think I like it how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment