Sunday, December 30, 2012

Felt Superhero Masks

cutesycrafts.blogspot.com
http://pinterest.com/pin/195765915023447980

 
While my nephews were out for the Holidays we decided to make some masks. I had a ton of left over felt from other projects. We simple printed off the masks we were looking to make (we made a ton but I never got a photo of all of them :( We made our own version of Bat Girl (purple) and a Yellow Spider-man.
Simply cut out of felt and either draw lines on with Sharpie or stitch with sewing machine. Add elastic to the back and you're done.

2 comments:

  1. They look awesome I am going to try making them with my boys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were a lot of fun to make. Make sure you visit the original blogger to get the template. If you want a sturdier mask you can use two pieces of felt and sew them together (see original blogger)

      Delete