Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentine Card

http://pinterest.com/pin/195765915023496665
jaredandrewschorr.blogspot.com

 
When I saw this card, I knew I was going to have to recreate it. It made me giggle. I started with card stock. and folded it into a card shape. Then I took  an index card and drew (by staring at a picture of the original card) the head of the hammer. When I perfected that (it took 3 tries) I took brown construction paper and drew a handle of a hammer. With light pink I made thin triangles.

When I was ready I took pink heart stickers and placed them on the pink triangles to act as my nails. I then glued down the hammer and colored around the rim of the card. On the outside I wrote the message "I want to nail you". On the inside I wrote Happy Valentines Day. Now I just have to get his gift together.

No comments:

Post a Comment