Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cupcake Fondue

http://pinterest.com/pin/195765915023063987/
http://hoosierhomemade.com/cupcake-fondue/


We are having a doll party today. It's just something fun to do to bring my daughter and her friends together during the summer. We enjoyed watching the Kit movie, doing their hair and the dolls and playing a bunch of minute to win it games. The winners would get first choice in cupcake fondue.

I woke up this morning and made 36 mini cupcakes. I put them in a sealed container once they were cool to keep them from drying out and getting stale.  After we finished our games we settled down (hahahaha) and I got out my cupcake tins and placed small amounts of frosting, sprinkles, chocolate chips (sugar free :)  ), and crumbled cookies in the different sections.

Well..sort of. I don't know what we did wrong- maybe my cupcakes were just too awesomely moist that they just had to fall apart when we tried to dip them? We ended up icing them by hand and just dipping them into the sections that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment