Sunday, July 1, 2012

How to Grill Corn

 http://whatscookingamerica.net/Vegetables/GrillingCorn.htm
http://pinterest.com/pin/195765915022943503/edit/



It's BBQ season! Mmm You can smell it in the air. Today we were BBQ some ribs and decided to try to do the corn also. Now my husband use to do this when we were dating, but he doesn't remember. So, we did it again.

First we soaked the corn in water, fully submerged with their husks for 15 minutes.


We drained the water and pulled back (but NOT off) the husks and removed the silk.

You can either use butter or oil at this point. The original poster said they used butter. I use to put butter on my corn when I was little, so it was a no brainer what I chose. We also salted and peppered them.

They went onto the grill for 15 minutes.


It was pointed out not to over cook them or they will become rubbery.


Verdict: AMAZING. I don't think I ever want "regular boiled corn" again!! This makes up for the dinner rolls not cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment