**Quoted directly from Wilton.com***
- 1/2 cup solid vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup cocoa or three 1 oz. unsweetened chocolate squares, melted
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
- 4 cups sifted confectioners' sugar (approximately 1 lb.)
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
Makes:About 3 cups of icing.
Step 1Stiff Consistency: In large bowl, cream shortening and butter with electric mixer. Add cocoa and vanilla. Gradually add sugar, one cup at a time, beating well on medium speed. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often. When all sugar has been mixed in, icing will appear dry. Add milk and beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. Keep bowl covered with a damp cloth until ready to use. For best results, keep icing bowl in refrigerator when not in use. Refrigerated in an airtight container, this icing can be stored 2 weeks. Rewhip before using.
Verdict: REALLY GOOD!!
**If you found this helpful or funny, please follow me-I get kinda lonely***