Monday, August 20, 2012

Fix Barbie hair

http://pinterest.com/pin/202873158184556355/
http://www.housingaforest.com/happy-birthday-barbie/

It's been a while. I'm starting to slack. Actually, I'm not. See I do a lot of the workout pins, I just can't figure out a good way to prove that I'm actually doing them. Also while I was on vacation I went to Vegas, Cars Land in Disney's CA, and Ariels Grotto. All on my board, but I don't know if that counts for some pins, ya know? So I've been busy the end of July and most of August. I hope to get some ideas for back to school, but nothing :(

Anyway I'll quit boring you and get on with it. Today I decided to try to fix some Barbie hair. Jasmine was looking a little sluggish and since the girls took her in the bathtub and pulled the trubber bands out.

First we brushed her hair, then soaked her hair in VERY hot water for about five minutes. This is when my camera battery died and memory stick became full. Sooo I had to wait and wait and while I was waiting I brushed the hair (underneath as well) Amazingly enough it works great!


DONT add fabric softener to the bowl. I did that to a Moxie girl and her hair is STILL full of softener.

No comments:

Post a Comment