Friday, August 24, 2012

Gymnastics Accessories for AG Doll

http://dolltagclothing.yolasite.com/gymnastics-ribbon.php
http://pinterest.com/pin/195765915023298952/



So I'm starting on Chirstmas a little early. What would my oldest would really really like?  Why McKenna's gym accessories of course! Now, I'm not just talking the hula hoop, the ribbon and the leotard (which she already owns one for her doll anyway). I'm talking the beam as well. As of right now my husband and I plan to make all of this stuff instead of buying a lot of stuff for Christmas- because that is the real meaning of Christmas.

Today I only had enough time to make the ribbon, I still have to go out and buy the materials to make the hula hoops. I took cake rods (you can use kabob sticks) and cut them into a good size (measured it against the dolls hand).


Then I hot glued the ribbon part around the rod (covering the sharp edge). I then wrapped a different color ribbon around  the base once.  Then  added a hair twistie and wrapped the ribbon around and glued it down.

I added a hair twistie so that the girls dolls could hold the ribbon wand by themselves.



My other American Girl items:
school supplies
feel better kit  (Just like McKenna's!)
head band
Minnie Mouse ears
sleeping bags
sleeping mask
pillow dress
accessories
pet accessories

**If you found this funny, useful or both, please follow me. I get a little lonely! Thanks :) ***

No comments:

Post a Comment