Friday, September 7, 2012

Twisted side bangs

http://pinterest.com/pin/195765915022671058/
youtube.com




As I mentioned yesterday  my daughters hair is very thin/fine and her hair seems to grow into her face (weird, I know). Anyway I saw this on pintrest and it literally takes a minute and a half to do- which was perfect because once again I found myself rushing out the door this morning. The youtube video does an amazing job at explaining it.  In case you don't want to watch the video here is what you do:

Take a small section of hair at the top of your head, take another section (a little lower than the first one) put it under the first stands and twist. Keep going until you think you're done. I added a twistie at the end of ours and then bobby pinned it back (with the hair spray: trail # 2!)
Verdict: After 7 hours of school/play the results are:

No comments:

Post a Comment