Friday, October 5, 2012

Pumpkin Pizza

familyfun.go.com
http://pinterest.com/pin/243968504783471555/

I actually made this last night for dinner, but I am coming down with a sore throat and before I had a chance to work on my blog I went to bed :)


Halloween is my FAVORITE Holiday and thanks to pintrest I'm in full Halloween mode now! I saw this pumpkin pizza and just had to make it. I started by making my favorite pizza dough recipe and letting it rise. After the dough rose the first time I  rolled it out on a floured surface, placed it on a pizza pan and shaped it into a pumpkin form. I then let it rise again to give the dough a little thicker. Once it was done rising the second time I added our toppings.
 The girls like Cheese and olives :)


**If you found this funny, helpful or useful please follow me, I get kinda lonely!**

No comments:

Post a Comment