Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Salad Dressing to go

http://pinterest.com/pin/195765915025001629/

So my husband likes to ring Salads to work, but he ends up taking the whole bottle of dressing with him. Leaving me dressing-less for when I want a salad before be comes home. Now, we have a new solution.

Pretty awesome idea. You just need your favorite salad dressing and a MIO or equivalent of bottle. Clean the bottle out (I threw mine in the dishwasher) and let it dry then added Italian dressing.

Results?
You spend a lot of time squeezing that thing and little bits come out.

NEW RESULTS: After puncturing a bigger hole in it. I was able to squeeze more out at a time. However the salad dressing had a lemonade (the flavor of the mio) taste to it. Really ruined the salad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment