Monday, May 20, 2013

American Girl Doll Dress

Visit carpatina.com
http://pinterest.com/pin/195765915024547610/


The first thing I did was print off the  pattern and added 1 inch to each side (which afterward I learned it was more like 2 1/2 inches to each side).


TOP:
First I took the straps and folded them down and sewed them closed. After that I put it against the doll and decided how the straps would fit in. Once that was decided I sandwiched them into the top (right sides together with the straps on the inside). After you've sewn it together turn it right side out again.


For an added look, try scrunching the front of the bodice and add a button or rose.


SKIRT:
Hem the bottom, sew the back together and gather. Sew it to the top.


Here are some more of my American Girl Doll items to brows:
Witch Costume
school supplies
feel better kit  (Just like McKenna's!)
Gymnastics accessories
head band
Minnie Mouse ears
sleeping bags
sleeping mask
pillow dress
accessories
pet accessories

**If you found this funny, useful or both, please follow me. I get a little lonely! Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment