Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Crayon Roll

Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/pin/195765915022536324/
 Source: prudentbaby.com


*You need 3 rectangles 18″X6  (after making this I suggest 24 1/2  by 8 inches or you can't fit all 24 crayons and if you want markers 10inches)
*one piece of interfacing same size (or batting- that's all I had)
*string or ribbon
*tape measure
 *marker

Directions:

Cut the 3 pieces of fabric and interfacing out. What I did to make the pockets was fold the solid green a little less than half way. Mark every inch lightly onto the solid fabric and sew down, making 18 pockets. Add batting and sandwich right sides together and sew almost fully up. reverse and sew fully closed.

Rolled up




If you found this helpful or fun, please follow me, it gets a little lonely feeling like I'm talking to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment