Thursday, April 19, 2012

Earth Day Pancakes

http://pinterest.com/pin/195765915022536382/
creative-food.blogspot.com

You'll need your pancake mix and blue and green dye for this one. Now the bunny one said to keep the skillet off until you've already drawn the picture, THEN turn it on. The only problem I had with that was that the pancakes didn't fluff up.
So this time I turned it on, mixed my batter green and blue into one zip loc (one color per side), snipped the edges and drew as fast as I could.


That was a little harder than I thought, the edge cooked faster because it was the first thing I put down and because I had to work fast, it doesn't exactly look like an earth.
Verdict: If you want non fluffy pancakes, but perfect shapes drawn: draw the earth (or whatever) before turning on the skillet.

No comments:

Post a Comment