Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Funnel Cake

http://pinterest.com/pin/195765915022574323/
momswhothink.com



Seriously who doesn't love deep fried pancake smothered in powered sugar? This is better than the stuff at the carnivals, for SO much cheaper! You should also check out the home made kettle corn

Ingredients:
1 egg
2/3 cup milk ( noticed
2 Tablespoons sugar
1 1/4 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder

Directions:
pour oil into large skillet pan turn on to medium heat. (mine was more like 6/7.. the first batch didn't cook as nice:

 While its heating up mix together the dry ingredients. Add the milk and slightly beaten egg. Combine with dry ingredients and mix. I hasd to add more milk until it was more runny.


Next get ready to pour it into the  oil. I like to use my large measuring cup because it has that little spout.

Let it cook on each side until golden brown. Remove with tongs onto a paper towel. Top with powder sugar, whip cream or fruits.

If you found this helpful or fun, please follow me, it gets a little lonely feeling like I'm talking to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment