Friday, April 20, 2012

Watermelon Shark

Pin: http://pinterest.com/pin/195765915022428690/
REAL Source: theivycottageblog.blogspot.com


So I saw this and thought it was hilarious. My husband bought a mini watermelon and I decided to have some fun with it. First I cut it at a slant


Then cut a mouth at the top.



I removed the insides with an ice cream scoop, the original poster used a melon baller. I think they were smart, I just don't own one.


Next you make a mark about 1/2 inch on the rind near the "mouth" and remove the rind (that is hard and scary, lol)




Then we added pointed teeth :)




 And a piece of triangle for the fin.

We did not  have grapes, so I used chocolate kisses for his eyes... that's close, right? lol

I'm so doing this for Hailey's birthday in the summer. With a bigger watermelon, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment