Monday, May 14, 2012

Apple peanutbutter snack

http://pinterest.com/pin/195765915022671072/
blogs.babble.com

Alright, I know I've seen this in Parents or Family Fun magazine.  I know I've seen it a ton of times on pintrest and the idea really never sounded appealing. Maybe it's because I've seen it so many times now that it keeps catching my eye that I had to try it??

I know you're supposed to use an apple corer...but I didn't have one. I thought I could get away with trying to cut the core out with a really sharp knife---that didn't work:

So I cut my...apple slices down a little more and added some peanut butter and sugar free chocolate chips to the middle and made a little sandwich. Granola is not something we keep in the house due to the stickiness and cavities they can cause..so I nixed those

I took a bite and was surprised by how yummy they really where.


No comments:

Post a Comment