Wednesday, May 16, 2012


First I cut out the pieces of colored paper for Hannah's sketch book, which turned into a bit of a difficult task because I wanted them to be a specific size for another pin I'm going to work on tomorrow.  Once they were pretty close in size I got a thin piece of cardboard from a popsicle box and cut it to the same size. I put a little mod podge on the top of the card board and lined the papers up with it. Then clamped down with paper clips I added the mod podge and let it set.

It works great,

but just to insure it I added a little bit of duct tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment