Friday, March 2, 2012

Leprechaun Hand

Pintrest Objective : http://pinterest.com/pin/195765915022156711/





What you'll need:
peach paint
orange paint
green and yellow construction paper (or foam)
black sharpie
yellow crayon, marker or yellow button

Start by painting your childs palm peach and fingers orange. "Stamp" their hand onto the piece of paper. Let it dry.

I did no have a template for the hat, so I took a piece of green paper and lined it up with the hand and sketch out a top hat.



Next I cut it out and glued it on.  With my Sharpie I added a face and eyes to the top hat. You can either color the buckle in with yellow crayons, markers or a sharpie. Or you can add a button.



The original pin was  a little plan, so I trimmed my white page down, added a green boarder and a little poem:


I'm a little leprechaun
Dressed in green
The tiniest man that you have ever seen.
If you ever catch me,
So it's told,
I'll give to you my pot of gold.

For other Saint Patricks day decorations, check out my other blog:  Saint Patricks Day decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment