Thursday, March 1, 2012

Rainbow pancakes

pintreast objective: http://pinterest.com/pin/64880050851288310/

So since my oven was busy baking my french bread I needed something else to make for dinner that did not require an oven. Breakfast for dinner never does... and so I was able to pull off two more pins today. Making my total 4 in one day!


Make pancakes according to either recipe of bag. split into 6 bowls. Dye them: Red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple (or any color really)


place on skillet and cook until done.

Now my OTHER pin for this exact same meal is:

pintrest object: http://pinterest.com/pin/174725660512618087/

I saw this and thought it would be cool...

I filled my pancake batter into the clean ketchup container and tried it out:

I really didn't like it. I felt it cooked unevenly because it takes soo long to squeeze out. My personal opinion on the matter is it isn't worth the effort.

 
As you can see the yellow pancakes are smaller because I couldn't squeeze all the batter out.

The pancakes were still good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment